- Ries LAG, Melbert D, Krapcho M, et al. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2004. Bethesda, Maryland: National Cancer Institute. Based on November 2006 SEER data submission, posted to the SEER web site, 2007; 2007. Available at http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2004/.
- Stat bite: Breast cancer in young U.S. women. J Natl Cancer Inst 2006;98(24): 1762.
- Hankey BF, Miller B, Curtis R, et al. Trends in breast cancer in younger women in contrast to older women. J Natl Cancer Inst Monogr 1994(16):7–14.
- American Cancer Society. Breast cancer facts and figures 2007–2008. Atlanta: American Cancer Society, Inc.
- American Cancer Society. Breast cancer facts and figures 2004–2005. Atlanta: American Cancer Society, Inc.
- Tarone RE. Breast cancer trends among young women in the United States. Epidemiology 2006;17(5):588–590.
- Colonna M, Delafosse P, Uhry Z, et al. Is breast cancer incidence increasing among young women? An analysis of the trend in France for the period 1983–2002. Breast 2008;17(3):289–292.
- Porter P. “ Westernizing” women's risks? Breast cancer in lower-income countries. N Engl J Med 2008;358(3):213–216.
- Jemal A, Siegel R, Ward E, et al. Cancer statistics, 2007. CA Cancer J Clin 2007; 57(1):43–66.
- Adami HO, Malker B, Holmberg L, et al. The relation between survival and age at diagnosis in breast cancer. N Engl J Med 1986;315(9):559–563.
- Jayasinghe UW, Taylor R, Boyages J. Is age at diagnosis ...
Get access to full content - subscribe to LWWOncology.com.